The Sports Centre of the University of Wuerzburg in Germany and “NOLIMITS! – network for inclusive sport in the Wuerzburg district” are excited to announce an international Adapted Physical Activity Symposium!
There will be keynote speakers and round table participants from all over Europe!
This is a chance to connect and learn for all those interested in sport and physical education for persons with disability!
The APA Symposium is on May 6th, 2017, at Julius-Maximilians University in Wuerzburg/Germany with the purpose to:
- Give an overview of the academic field and service delivery of APA!
- Relate APA to national and local efforts and applications directed towards inclusion in and through sports!
The Symposium Planning Committee would like to invite all those interested and involved in the field of Adapted Physical Activity.
Meet – among others – the following renowned presenters:
- Dr. Jose Pedro Ferreira, Professor at the University of Coimbra/Portugal and president of the European Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (EUFAPA)
- Dr. Sabine Radtke, Professor at the University of Paderborn/Germany
- Dr. Heike Tiemann, Professor at the University of Leipzig/Germany
- Dr. Maria Dinold, Ass. Professor at the university of Vienna/Austria and vice-president of IFAPA
Click here to download the flyer: NoLimits_2017