NCPEID leadership is excited to announce the results of the 2022 election. Those elected will begin their duties at the New Board Meeting at the Annual Conference on July 14-16th, 2022.
New Executive Committee members:
- Vice President-Elect: Pamela Haibach-Beach (SUNY Brockport)
- Secretary: Alex Stribing (University of South Carolina)
- Treasurer: Adam Pennell (Pepperdine University)
New Board of Directors members:
- Member-at-Large: Amanda Young (California State University, Long Beach)
- Member-at-Large: Andrew Pitchford (Iowa State University)
- Student Representative: Ross Jordan (Ohio State University)
New APENS leadership:
- Suzanna Dillon (Texas Woman’s University)
- Sally Miedema (University of South Carolina)
The NCPEID Executive Committee and Board of Directors would like to thank all the 2022 nominees and the voting membership for a successful election cycle.