The European journal of adapted physical activity (EUJAPA) has a new look. EUJAPA is the official journal of the European Federation of adapted physical activity, based at the Palacky University, Czech Republic.
European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity (EUJAPA) is an international, multidisciplinary journal, introduced to communicate, share and stimulate academic inquiry focusing on physical activity of persons with special needs. Articles appearing in EUJAPA reflect cross disciplinary nature of the academic discipline of adapted physical activity ranging from physical education, through sport, recreation, rehabilitation, dance, sport medicine or health care.
With the new design, comes a new editorial team.
Editor in chief
- Professor Pauli Rintala, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Dr Kwok Ng, University of Limerick
- Prof. Jose Pedro Ferreira, EUJAPA Section Editor University of Coimbra – Sport Sciences and Physical Education Faculty, Portugal
- Prof. Aija Klavina, EUJAPA Section Editor Latvian Academy of Sport Education Department of Sport Medicine and Physiotherapy, Latvia
- Prof. Bartosz Molik, EUJAPA Section Editor The Jozef Pilsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw, Poland, Poland
- Prof. Martin Kudlacek, EUJAPA Advisory Editor University of Palacky, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Prof. Yves Vanlandewijck, EUJAPA Advisory Editor