The European Network of Independent Living – ENIL has opened a call for European Solidarity Corps volunteers for 2020. The programme is open to young people aged between 18 – 31, who must be legally resident in the European Union or in the following partner countries:
- Republic of North Macedonia and Turkey
- Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
- Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
- Russian Federation
Fore more information, please see the full version of the call: https://enil.eu/news/call-we-are-looking-for-an-european-solidarity-corps-volunteer-in-brussels/.
The deadline to apply is 8 August 2019.