The United States National consortium for physical education for individuals with disabilities (NCPEID) has a call for award nominations.
The deadline is May 30th, 2017.
Please consider nominating a fellow colleague for one of the Consortium awards. Detail regarding the awards process can be found at http://ncpeid.org/index.php/awards
The application must include
- Curriculum vitae or resume of the applicant
- A minimum of one letter of support from a faculty or other professional in the field of APE/APA (e.g. principals, superintedents, post-docs, industry professionals)
Names of the awards
- The Hollis Fait Scholarly Contribution Award
- The William A. Hillman Distinguish Service Award
- Congressional Award
- The G. Lawrence Rarick Research Award
- David P. Beaver APA Professional Young Scholar Award
More information can be found on the NCPEID call.