ParaCoach is an Erasmus Plus funded project aimed at enhancing the learning, mobility and employment of para coaches across the EU, through the development of a Para-Disability European Sport Coaching Framework.
ParaCoach has just started the “The Voice of” series. They are simply asking for coaches or athletes to record a video of themselves answering and talking through some set questions we have:
- General introduction – what is your name, sport, current level
- A little bit of back ground – sporting experiences (throughout life)
- 3 – 5 highlights from your experiences with coaches (e.g. developed a great relationship)
- What have you learnt from your coach/es?
- Recommendations/advice for coaches (new and established) from the perspective of an athlete
- Advice – what advice would you give to aspiring para athletes (new and established)
- General introduction – name, coaching position and how long you have held this position?
- A little bit of background – how did you get into coaching?
- Highlights – Can you provide 3 – 5 highlights of coaching (your sport/s) and what you have learnt from each of these highlights
- Considerations you have when coaching Para athletes
- Recommendations – From your experience what recommendations/advice would you give to coaches (both new and established)
For more information, visit the project website – www.paracoach.eu