Shaw University is looking for Full Time Faculty –Program Coordinator – Adaptive Physical Education-Kinesiotherapy to start Fall 2018.
For more details, visit their recruitment website;
Education and/or Experience
- D. in Kinesiotherapy from an accredited institution of higher learning or a related discipline.
- Must possess the minimum credential standards of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), which normally include at least 18 graduate semester credit hours in the subject area or suitable approved justifications.
- Demonstrated success teaching at the college level.
- Recent experience in a higher education setting preferred.
- Candidates with teaching experience and expertise in an additional area also offered in the assigned department is highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience in using instructional technology.