20-111 Tenure-Track Asst/Assoc Professor in Health & Phys Ed Teacher Certification (HPE-PC) Program
The Department of Kinesiology at West Chester University of Pennsylvania invites applicants in the area of Adapted Physical Education/Activity for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in the Health and Physical Education Teacher Certification (HPE-TC) Program. Appropriate candidates must have a terminal degree at the time of application submission.
Responsibilities for the position include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in adapted physical education/activity, teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in the health and physical education teacher certification program, distance education, and supervision within field experiences.
1. Doctoral Degree
2. Graduate degree in HETE/PETE or Adapted Physical Education
3. B.S. in Health and Physical Education
4. Recent university teaching experience in adapted AND health and physical education coursework.
5. Active Scholarship (Traditional or Applied)
2. K-12 Teaching Experience in Health and Physical Education
3. K-12 Adapted Physical Education Teaching Experience
4. Adapted Aquatics Experience
5. Experience with Non-school Based Physical Activity
Candidates Should Submit:
- Letter of application highlighting unique strengths/expertise, experiences and interest in the position, and a current vita (inclusive of 3 professional references), submitted via the application link:
http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wcupa/default.cfm for completion of the application process.
- All questions regarding the position and application process can be directed to: Dr. Raymond Zetts, (email@example.com) Department of Kinesiology, 610-436-2610.
Review of Applications will begin in late January 2020 and continue until position is filled. Position will begin in August 2020. Applicants must successfully complete interview process including a teaching demonstration to be considered as a finalist.