The 16th European Congress of Adapted Physical Activity takes place on the 9-11th June 2022 as an in-person event at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. Due to COVID-19, this is the first in-person international conference in APA since the beginning of 2020.
The IFAPA board meeting also takes place there and as part of the scientific programme, the following Board members have presentations throughout the three days
- Past-President Martin Block is the opening keynote
- President David Legg has an oral presentation
- Vice-President Kwok Ng hosts a mini symposium, with European Representative Piritta Asunta as well as has an oral presentation
- South American Representative Mey van Munster has oral presentations
- NESAPA chair Aysegul ‘Rosa’ Aksoy hosts a workshop
The programme is free to download for all people interested.
The book of abstracts is also free to read as it is published in the open access journal European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity – EUJAPA (https://doi.org/10.5507/euj.2022.003)