Call for Expressions of Interest to Host the 2022 NAFAPA Research Symposium
The NAFAPA Board is seeking expressions of interest to host the 2022 NAFAPA Research Symposium. Expressions of interest should be no more than 4 pages and must be received by March 1st, 2020.
Expressions of interest should be sent to NAFAPA President, Stamatis Agiovlasitis, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest should include information on the following:
- Proposed location of the conference
- Rationale for why your institution is interested in hosting the NAFAPA Research Symposium
- Key personnel (names of chair and members of conference planning team)
- Description of conference venue
- Tentative plans for institutional and other supports
- Closest airport
- Hotels and accommodations
- Proposed additional activities (social events, area attractions, etc.)
Expressions of interest will be reviewed by the NAFAPA Board.
Successful applicants will be contacted invited by March 15th and invited to submit a full proposal, 2020.
The deadline for the full proposal will be May 31st, 2020.