Queen Margaret University 2022 Bursary’s starting in September 2022.
The closing date for applications is 11 March 2022.
Externally funded opportunities may be available out with these timescales and will be advertised accordingly.
The QMU funded PhD studentships for September 2022 intake will be allocated to the advertised research topics.
Centre for Health, Activity and Rehabilitation Research
- Investigation of the psychometric properties of the Balance Recovery Confidence Scale. [BUR 22-01]
- Frame Football [BUR 22-02]
- Evidence based classification for Frame Running, a new Para Athletic event [BUR 22-03]
- Injury risk in competitive youth cyclists [BUR 22-04]
- Community-based rehabilitation and exercise after critical illness [BUR 22-05]
- Application of Motor Learning principles during stroke rehabilitation [BUR 22-06]
- Making buildings and technology work with people who have complex and varied disability for optimal wellbeing and independence [BUR 22-07]
- The effect of periodised training load on motor fatigability, sensorimotor and neuromuscular performance capabilities in elite women footballers [BUR 22-08]
- A feasibility study investigating the effectiveness of sclerosing alcohol injections for the management of Morton’s neuroma [BUR 22-21]
More information can be found from