The International Paralympic Committee (IC) offers the position of a full-time Membership Programmes Coordinator (f/m/x) in the Membership Programme Division in an international and multicultural team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible, preferably by 01 December 2023.
The Membership Programmes Coordinator is accountable to the Membership Programmes Manager within the Membership Programme Division. The selected candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the different projects of the area, aiming at supporting IC member organisations to develop Para sport from grassroots to elite. The term of the contract is limited until 31 December 2023.
• Co-ordinate the implementation and delivery of the sport development programmes according to the operational plan.
• Coordinate all administrative tasks of athletes’ support grants offered to IPC members from application to selection to distribution of funds.
• Co-ordinate administrative and logistical arrangements for programme delivery to ensure participation, working in close collaboration with IPC members and external project service providers.
• Work closely with other IPC departments supporting project implementation.
• Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of relevant databases and documents and track all activities.
• Support daily communication, correspondence, meeting preparation and administration of the sport development programme area.
For more information, please visit the IPC website: