The Para Report Cards are a series of national report cards that focused on the available disability data and were conducted in parallel to the Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance Physical Activity Report Cards. A total of 14 countries from 5 IFAPA regions have contributed to the Global Matrix of Para Report Cards.
The editors and publisher of Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly (APAQ) have kindly made an open access special issue on the Para Report Cards. This is the first of its kind. The special issue includes two overview papers that synthesise data from 14 countries, and there are 12 brief national reports. To find out more about this special issue, join us at the online webinar launch.
Date: Wednesday 12th April 2023
Time: 12:15pm (BST)
Papers in the forthcoming special issue. Until publication, all are available ahead of print.
- Global Matrix of Para Report Cards on Physical Activity of Children and Adolescents With Disabilities By: Kwok Ng, Cindy Sit, Kelly Arbour-Nicitopoulos, Salomé Aubert, Heidi Stanish, Yeshayahu Hutzler, Diego Augusto Santos Silva, Mary-Grace Kang, José Francisco López-Gil, Eun-Young Lee, Piritta Asunta, Jurate Pozeriene, Piotr Kazimierz Urbański, Nicolas Aguilar-Farias, and John J. ReillyPages: 1 -20
- “WOT” Do We Know and Do About Physical Activity of Children and Adolescents With Disabilities? A SWOT-Oriented Synthesis of Para Report Cards Pages: 1–25
- 2022 Para Report Card on Physical Activity of Israeli Children and Adolescents With Disabilities
- Pages: 1–10
- By: Jeongmin Lee, Kitaek Oh, Jihee Min, Seon-Young Goo, Eun-Young Lee, Kyoung June Yi, Jinmoo Heo, Joon-Sung Lee, Dong-il Kim, Wonsang Shin, Kwon-il Kim, Yeonsoo Kim, and Justin Y. JeonPages: 1–10
- By: Jurate Pozeriene, Arūnas Emeljanovas, Vida Ostaseviciene, Kestutis Skucas, Kristina Bradauskiene, Renatas Mizeras, Ausrine Packeviciute, Kristina Venckuniene, Vaida Pokvytyte, Diana Reklaitiene, and Kwok NgPages: 1–8
- Results From Spain’s 2022 Para Report Cards on Physical Activity of Children and Adolescents With Disabilities
By: José Francisco López-Gil, Susana Aznar, Blanca Roman-Viñas, Javier Brazo-Sayavera, Rocío Izquierdo-Gómez, Sabina Barrios-Fernández, Olga Rodríguez Ferrán, and Salome Aubert
- U.S. Physical Activity Para Report Card for Children and Adolescents With Disabilities
By: Heidi Stanish, Samantha M. Ross, Byron Lai, Justin A. Haegele, Joonkoo Yun, and Sean Healy