The Centre for Sport and Human Rights podcast show recently covered the topic of rights, sport, and disability.
Amy Farkas Karageorgos, Advisor to the Centre on Child and Disability Rights, sits down with five leaders in this podcast. These leaders have been involved with drafting the report and who are working to advance article 30. Those on the podcast are:
- Facundo Chavez Penillas, Human Rights and Disability Advisor, OHCHR
- Eli Wolff, Director, Disability in Sport International and the Power of Sport Lab
- Juan Pablo Salazar, Governing Board Member, International Paralympic Committee
- Susan Masila, Manager of Government Relations and Global Development for Special Olympics Africa Region
- Shalel Tennah, Special Olympics Athlete from Kenya