The leading journal in Sport and Exercise Psychology has an open call for papers with a theme of ‘Innovations in Disability Sport and Exercise Psychology Research‘.
Guest editors are Professor Kathleen Martin-Ginis and Professor Brett Smith.
- Psychological aspects of elite sport performance; burnout and retirement in elite athletes
- Use of behaviour-change techniques to improve physical activity participation
- Psychological outcomes of sport and exercise participation
- New developments in theories of disability, sport and exercise behaviour
- Research that influences policies in sport and exercise psychology
- Community-based research; knowledge-translation studies
For more details about the special call, visit the journal’s page directly