Cerebral Palsy and Sport Awareness Workshops 2019
This course will cover:
- What is cerebral palsy?
- What are the barriers for people with cerebral palsy when accessing sport?
- Adapting sport to suit those with cerebral palsy
- Safety considerations when supporting people with cerebral palsy in sport
- How to promote sport to people with cerebral palsy
- Different pathways and opportunities available with CP Sport
27 March 2019 6pm-9pm
20 November 12pm-3pm
£30 per person
Venues: Cerebral Palsy Sport, Unit 21, Heathcoat Building, Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QJ
For more information: