**Calling Student Volunteers for #isapa2019
Students who volunteer throughout ISAPA 2019 are eligible to receive free housing and a $100 reimbursement on their registration fees.
- 10-12 graduate students studying APA to serve as volunteers during ISAPA 2019
- Arrival 12th June or early morning 13th June for training on 13th June
- Work at least four hours per day most days of the symposium
- Pay $150 then get $100 reimbursed, so the fee becomes only $50 (this is to cover the 2 year membership for IFAPA)
- Get housing in university dormitory, ISAPA t-shirts, and most meals
- Volunteers are responsible for their own transport to and from Charlottesville.
There are a number of documents to complete and ALL must be completed and sent back as a zip file to Dr Martin Block, Coordinator of ISAPA 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A filled out CV
- A motivation letter (500 word limit)
- A signed reference letter
- A receipt that shows you have paid the application fee ($150) with your surname and name on it.