IFAPA social media presence branches out to more channels.
In addition to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, the Instagram account has been reconnected.
Since 2015, social media has been growing steadily with followers, reach and impressions. Join in to stay up to date with information about Adapted Physical Activity and Disability Sport.
As the Online ISAPA 2021 begins, people are able to follow and interact with the event by following the different social media channels.
- Twitter – @ifapanet
- Facebook – https://facebook.com/ifapa.net
- Facebook tips – https://www.facebook.com/IFAPA.tips
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/ifapanet
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHhCklre0LcKiHFRSHvtdqA
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/ifapa/
Click on the links in the top right of the website to go directly to the social media pages.