Accessercise is the world’s first complete fitness app especially designed for people with impairments initially launching in the UK before expanding to Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand.
App features include:
- A library of exercise demonstrated by someone of your impairment (complete with subtitles and a voiceover for every exercise)
- A social hub to comment on, like, love and share workouts
- Groups for like-minded individuals to share, love and like their workout journey
- A ‘Verified Gyms’ function that offers an up-to-date directory of exercise facilities rated accessible by the disabled community
- A calendar to schedule and plan workouts, set reminders and track training over time.