British Wheelchair Basketball (BWB) is the UK National Governing Body for Wheelchair Basketball and is offering the job title “Project Officer – Inspire a Generation”.
The Inspire a Generation Programme Officer will provide vital support in the smooth running of the programme and its drive to ensure increased participation and quality opportunities. As well as supporting the administration of the IAG Grants, the role will deliver key functions of the programme such as organising educational courses, online learning, programme monitoring and competitions support.
The priorities for the role include:
- Programme Delivery– Administer the IAG programme, including supporting Activators and Local Delivery Partners with their journey, monitoring participation, collating progress reports and supporting the Inspire a Generation Programme Manager with the smooth running of the programme.
- BWB Learning – Complete daily enrolment checks, book and support webinars and online sessions relating to IAG. Ensure the creation of innovative content, designed to challenge and engage learners on their workforce development journey.
- Workforce Support and Courses – Increase the number of participants transitioning through the Coaching and Officiating pathway through a series of supported mentoring and high-quality opportunities. Effectively identifying and booking venues and tutors, supporting the promotion of courses and completing all administration in the maintenance of participant records.
- Inspire Leagues – Support the smooth running and delivery of the Inspire Leagues, providing high quality customer service for teams and participants.
- General Administration – Complete vital tasks in the efficient running of BWB, supporting the participation team to embed IAG and programmes across the sport.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 9th July