The NAFAPA Board is seeking applications to host the 2026 NAFAPA Symposium. Applications should be no more than 10 pages and must be received by May 1*, 2024.
Applications should be sent to NAFAPA President, Justin Haegele, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include information on the following:
• Proposed location of the conference
• Rationale for why your institution is interested in serving as a host for a NAFAPA symposium
• Key personnel (names of chair and members of conference planning team)
• Description of conference venue
• Tentative plans for institutional and other supports
• Closest airport
• Hotels and accommodations
• Budget plans
• Proposed additional activities (social events, area attractions, etc.)
Application will be reviewed by the NAFAPA Board, and the Board will aim to notify applicants of the board’s decision around July 1*, 2024.
Submission: Each application is to be submitted via e-mail to NAFAPA
President Justin Haegele, Ph.D., e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: May 15, 2024